Data science is a multidisciplinary field that requires knowledge of math, technology, and domain.
In this era, where a huge amount of information from different fields is gathered and stored, its analysis and the extraction of value have become one of the most attractive tasks for companies and society in general.
- What is Data Science in simple words?
- A brief history of Data Science.
- Challenges to practising Data Science.
- Who is a Data Scientist?
- Data Science tools for Data Scientists.
- Where are we going? Perspectives.
The host of the session is Mirko Ross, of Asvin.io and DigitalWorx in Stuttgart. It is the 3rd cybersecurity talk he has hosted in 2020. The topic today is Cybersecurity and Smart Cities – Where are we now, and where are we going.
Mirko Ross: Hi and welcome everyone to this talk and to our three guest speakers: Antonio Skarmeta Professor at University of Murcia, Rob Tiffany – Head of Iot strategy at Ericsson in Seattle and Giuliano Liguori, Cybersecurity expert from GLWeb.eu in Naples Italy.
Interview With Giuliano Liguori: The Most Effective IoT Trends Businesses Can Adopt To Overcome The COVID-19 Pandemic
Index of Contents
- Introduction: A Clear Digital Vision
- The Digital Revolution
- Data Science: Approaches and Solutions
- Tips to Manage Data Science Projects