Machines play a huge role in our lives, including the machines we use every day, but without maintenance, every machine will eventually break down. Companies follow various maintenance programs to increase operational reliability and reduce costs.
Deep learning is a type of machine learning in which a model learns to perform classification tasks directly from images, text, or sound. Deep learning is usually implemented using a neural network architecture. The term “deep” refers to the number of layers in the network - the more layers, the deeper the network. Traditional neural networks contain only 2 or 3 layers, while deep networks can have hundreds.
The EU Artificial Intelligence Act is the first-ever comprehensive attempt at regulating the uses and risks of this emerging technology
DevOps is a methodology aiming at establishing closer collaboration between programmers and system administrators in the software development process. A DevOps engineer is a specialist working on the intersection of these two fields.
Well…the articles’ title summarize my vision and impressions about this masterpiece! How is it possible to be not impressed by a car that changes his personality depending by the viewing angle?
We joined the last Twitter Chat on ‘Cyber Security: How to stay ahead in 2022’, the virtual conversation along with Kingston Cognate, hosted by Industry Expert Sally Eaves, on February 9th at 4pm GMT. Below are our thoughts and some other insights.
Securing the Internet of Things (IoT) does not require a radically new, complex set of ideas and principles. What it needs is an evolution of best practices that have been built up over many years in all areas of IT security. The starting point for securing an IoT deployment should be the principles of security by design.
We all have heard of DevOps and the transformation it has brought to application delivery in enterprises. However, there is another equally powerful emerging capability, ModelOps, which can give the organization of the so-called Enterprise AI a competitive advantage too.
- Model Operations for Secure and Reliable AI
- CyberSecurity Mesh Architecture (CSMA)
- How ModelOps Helps You Execute Your AI Strategy
- Unlocking the Value of AI in Business Applications with ModelOps
- What is Neural Network? How does it understand things?
- Top Five Benefits of Digital Transformation Solutions for Manufacturing
- Beyond smart cities: How IoT is changing the world
- Don’t Let Tooling and Management Approaches Stifle Your AI Innovation
- Why an Organization Needs Cybersecurity post-COVID?
- Lessons from Italy: Why smart city projects can bridge the urban development gap
- Don't Let Them Get Away With It!
- Not one solution, but many: Why decarbonisation relies on industry buy-in